- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Juice Extract Dry Conc. 75mg Equivalent to Fresh Fruit 15 g
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Each tablet contains 399 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water*
*or as directed by your health professional.
Helps support a healthy urinary tract
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Cranberry is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Cranberry is available at Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.