- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice dry 600 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15,000 mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Each tablet contains 353 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Helps support a healthy urinary tract
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Cranberry is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.