Vitamin B helps
- Thiamine (B1) (as Thiamine Nitrate) 2.75 mg
- Riboflavine (B2) (as Riboflavine- 5′-phosphate sodium) 3.5 mg
- Nicotinamide 40 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3.5 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 6.25 microgram
- Biotin 125 microgram
- Folic Acid 500 microgram
- Each tablet contains 360 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST B Complex is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Vitamin B Complex is available at Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.