Vitamin B helps
- Thiamine (B1) (as Thiamine Nitrate) 2.75 mg
- Riboflavine (B2) (as Riboflavine- 5′-phosphate sodium) 3.5 mg
- Nicotinamide 40 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 15 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3.5 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 6.25 µg
- Biotin 125 µg
- Folic Acid 500 µg
- Each tablet contains 360 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
food to energy
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sugar is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST B Complex is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Vitamin B Complex is available at Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.