Vitamin C helps
- 1000 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Each tablet contains 255 mg of Sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as
directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
helps support a
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sugar is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Vitamin C is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Vitamin C is available at Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.