- Zinc (as zinc glycinate) 25 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 25 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 2 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Vitamin A (as retinol acetate 860 microgram) 750 microgram retinol equivalents.
- Contains saccharin-sodium
- Each tablet contains 340 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as
directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 microgram retinol equivalents (R.E.) for women, and 900 microgram R.E. for men. When taken in excess of 3,000 microgram R.E., Vitamin A can cause birth defects
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supports Skin Health
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
Yes, this product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.