- Sodium Chloride 87.5 mg
- Potassium Chloride 149 mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate 378 mg
- Citric Acid 684 mg
- Glucose 1.87 g
- Each tablet contains 78 mg of potassium
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. *NOT FOR DEHYDRATION CAUSED BY DIARRHOEA.
DISCARD ANY UNUSED SOLUTION AFTER 2 HOURS OR 24 HOURS IF REFRIGERATED. AVOID MIXING THE PRODUCT WITH CORDIAL, JUICE, SOFT OR SPORTS DRINKS.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS 78 mg OF POTASSIUM. IF YOU HAVE KIDNEY DISEASE OR ARE TAKING HEART OR BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINES, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS 139 mg OF SODIUM. QUANTITY OF SODIUM PER MAXIMUM DAILY ADULT DOSE IS 1390 mg.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- Contains sucralose and sugars (glucose)
Take two tablets
dissolved in 200ml of water^
^not exceeding a maximum daily dose of 10 tablets, or as directed by your health professional.
To help restore body electrolyte balance after exercise
VÖOST Hydrate contains sucralose and sugars (glucose).
VÖOST Effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Hydrate Orange is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Hydrate Orange is available at Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.