Magnesium Forte helps
- Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate 1.32 g (Equivalent to Magnesium 320 mg)
- Citric Acid 5.39 g
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400 IU) 10 microgram
- Each tablet contains 758 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium and Sorbitol
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
These effervescent tablets contain a combination of magnesium carbonate and citric acid, which when prepared with water, forms highly bioavailable magnesium citrate.
For active people
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Magnesium Forte is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Magnesium Forte is available at Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.