KX Pilates Winter Wellness Participants who sign up to the VOOST database from 12th August 2019 will be entered into the draw, in which the first 30 sign-ups will receive a VÖOST Recovery Pack. By submitting, entrants agree to accept the listed terms and conditions below. Entries can be submitted from 12:00 12/08/2019 to 23:59 on 25/08/2019. The first 30 entries who have signed up via the KX Pilates Winter Wellness link will receive a VÖOST Recovery Pack. Postage of prizes will take place within 30 days of the end of the competition period.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The first 30 sign-ups will receive a VÖOST Recovery Pack which includes VÖOST Magnesium, VÖOST Performance, VÖOST Energy and VÖOST Fast Hydration products with a combined RRP value of $70.95.
3. Only Australian residents aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited to one per person. Internet access is required.
4. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
5. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the competition, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
6. Entries can be made by completing your details on the form which must include a valid Australian postal address (no PO Boxes) and clicking the ‘ENTER’ button.
7. The prize draw opens from 12:00 12/08/2019 to 23:59 on 25/08/2019.
8. Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value in exceptional circumstances.
10. The prizes will be awarded to the first 30 valid, correct entries submitted during the promotional period. The winner will be notified by email within ten days of the closing date and may be required to provide proof of age.
11. Prizes will be delivered to the address provided within 30 days.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
15. By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
19. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred. This includes costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
21. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
22. The Promoter is Vitaminhaus Pty Ltd, Suite 7, 400 Cantebury Road, Surrey Hills VIC 3127, Australia.