VÖOST Visa Gift Card Giveaway $700 Value - Terms & Conditions (10/08/2021)
VÖOST will post a giveaway on Instagram (@dailyvoost) in February 2021. Participants who follow @dailyvoost and comment on the competition post in the comments section tagging one Instagram user and commenting what their favourite thing about the season of Summer is will win a $150.00 AUD discount code that can be used on the VÖOST website (www.voostvitamins.com/au).
By submitting, fans accept the listed terms and conditions. Entries can be submitted from 12:00 04/02/2021 to 23:59 on 25/02/2021. One winner will be selected based on the promotor’s opinion of the best statement submitted by an entrant. The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winner. Each entry will be individually judged on literary and creative merit of the statement provided by the entrant.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. 3 winners will receive 1 x $150.00 AUD Visa gift cards and 5 winners will receive $50 Visa gift card
3. Only those residents in Australia who are over the age of 18 and over are eligible to enter. Internet access required.
4. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
5. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
6. Entries can be made by complying with the following conditions: Following @dailyvoost on Instagram and commenting on the competition post and tagging two other Instagram user in the comments section explaining why they love Voost.
7. The prize draw opens at 16:00 on 10/08/2021 and closes at 23:59 on 19/08/2021.
8. Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value in exceptional circumstances.
10. The winner will be announced on 20/08/2020. The winner will be selected based on the promotor’s opinion of the best statement submitted by an entrant, from all valid, correct entries submitted during the promotional period, by an independent judge. The competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winner. Each entry will be individually judged on literary and creative merit of the statement provided by the entrant. The winner will be notified by private message on 20/08/2021 and may be required to provide proof of age.
11. The winner’s name will be available by tagging them in the comment section below the competition giveaway post. The winner will also be notified by direct message regarding the prize.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
15. By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
16. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. By accepting a prize you agree to the promoter using your name for the purposes of PR.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
21. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred. This includes costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 20, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
23. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
25. The Promoter is Vitaminhaus Pty Ltd, 69 Station Street, Malvern, VIC, 3201.