Calcium + D3 helps
- Calcium Carbonate 1.25 g (Equivalent to Calcium 500 mg)
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 200 IU 5 microgram
- Each tablet contains 100 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains Sucralose.
How Subscriptions work
Select a product Subscribe & save on your favourite VÖOST products with 5% off and free shipping anywhere in Australia.
Select your frequency Choose to have your subscription delivered every 8 or 12 weeks.
Update any time Update and manage your subscription in your account.
Helps Support Bone Health
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST Effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Effervescent Calcium + D3 is not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Calcium + D3 is available at Coles, Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.