When dietary intake is inadequate, Kids Immunity helps
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 3 mg
- Sambucus Nigra (Black Elderberry) 5 mg (Equivalent to Sambucus Nigra Fresh 160 mg)
How to use
Children (aged 4-18 years): When dietary intake is inadequate, take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children below the age of four.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Each tablet contains 336 mg of sodium.
- Contains sucralose.
How Subscriptions work
Select a product Subscribe & save on your favourite VÖOST products with 5% off and free shipping anywhere in Australia.
Select your frequency Choose to have your subscription delivered every 8 or 12 weeks.
Update any time Update and manage your subscription in your account.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water, when dietary intake is inadequate*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Kids Immunity is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Kids Immunity is available at Coles. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.
Based on 1 reviews