- Thiamine (B1) (as Thiamine Nitrate) 1.1 mg
- Riboflavine (B2) (as Riboflavine-5′-Phosphate Sodium) 1.4 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 2.5 microgram
- Biotin 50 microgram
- Folic Acid 200 microgram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 80 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 200 IU 5 microgram
- Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (as Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 12 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate Dihydrate) 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate) 58 mg
- Each tablet contains 282 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains Saccharin Sodium.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Helps support general wellbeing
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Multivitamin is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Multivitamin is available at Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.
Based on 1 reviews