- Thiamine (B1) (as Thiamine Nitrate) 1.1 mg
- Riboflavine (B2) (as Riboflavine-5′-Phosphate Sodium) 1.4 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 2.5 microgram
- Biotin 50 microgram
- Folic Acid 200 microgram
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 80 mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 200 IU 5 microgram
- Dl-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (as Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 12 mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Gluconate Dihydrate) 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate) 58 mg
- Each tablet contains 290 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains Sucralose.