Vitamin C helps
- 1000 mg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Each tablet contains 255 mg of Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as
directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing
- Contains Saccharin Sodium.
How Subscriptions work
Select a product Subscribe & save on your favourite VÖOST products with 5% off and free shipping anywhere in Australia.
Select your frequency Choose to have your subscription delivered every 8 or 12 weeks.
Update any time Update and manage your subscription in your account.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
helps support a
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Vitamin C is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Vitamin C is available at Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.