Sport Berry helps
- Glucose 4.06 g
- Potassium (as potassium phosphate- monobasic) 381 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 250 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate hydrate) 105 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 3.5 mg
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.4 mg
- Contains 404 mg sodium per tablet (808 mg per maximum daily dose)
- Contains Natural Stevia Sweetener and Sugars (Glucose).
How to use
Adults: Take up to 2 tablets daily. Dissolve 1 tablet in 300 ml water, or 2 tablets in 600 ml water or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- When exercising vigorously, check for signs of dehydration and consume additional water as required.
How Subscriptions work
Select a product Subscribe & save on your favourite VÖOST products with 5% off and free shipping anywhere in Australia.
Select your frequency Choose to have your subscription delivered every 8 or 12 weeks.
Update any time Update and manage your subscription in your account.
when you need it most
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST Effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Sport Fast Hydration is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Sport Fast Hydration Berry is available at Chemist Warehouse and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.