Sports Orange & Lemon + Lime
- Glucose (as glucose & glucose-anyhdrous) 4.26 g
- Potassium (as potassium phosphate- monobasic) 381 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 250 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate – light) 105 mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 3.5 mg
- Iron (as ferrous gluconate dihydrate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 1.4 mg
- Contains 428 mg sodium per tablet (856 mg per maximum daily dose)
- Natural Stevia Sweetener.
How to use
Adults: Take up to 2 tablets daily. Dissolve 1 tablet in 300 ml water, or 2 tablets in 600 ml water or as directed by your health professional.
- Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate 1.32 g (Equivalent to Magnesium 320 mg)
- Citric Acid 5.39 g
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 400 IU) 10 microgram
- Each tablet contains 758 mg of sodium
- Contains Saccharin Sodium and Sorbitol.
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- When exercising vigorously, check for signs of dehydration and consume additional water as required.
Pop. Drop. Fizz
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Magnesium Forte, Sport Orange & Sport Lemon + Lime are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
Based on 1 reviews