- Thiamine (B1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.1 mg
- Riboflavine (B2) (as Riboflavine-5′-Phosphate Sodium) 1.4 mg
- Niacin 16 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 6 mg
- Pyridoxine (B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 1.4 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 2.5 µg
- Folic Acid 200 µg
- Biotin 50 µg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 80 mg
- DL-Alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (as DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 12 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) 10 mg
- Caffeine 74mg
- Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Extract equiv. dry seed 195 mg
- (Equiv Caffeine 6 mg)
- Total Caffeine all sources 80 mg
- Each tablet contains 170 mg of sodium
- Contains sweetener: Sucralose.
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional,
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years,
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C,
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Your Daily Multi + Guarana + Caffeine
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sugar is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Energy is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Energy is available at Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.