- Acid: Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Natural Flavourings
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Maize Starch
- Beetroot Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Beetroot Juice Concentrate)
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Sweeteners: Sodium Cyclamate and Sodium Saccharin; Folic Acid
- Colour: Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Each tablet contains 275 mg of sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional,
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years,
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C,
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar as an ingredient. The sugar is derived from fruit powders, flavours and sweeteners.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Iron is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Iron Plus is available at Chemist Warehouse, Woolworths, Coles and other independent retailers. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.