Kids Immunity Contains
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Acidity Regulator: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Acidity Regulator: Calcium Carbonate
- Beetroot Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Beet Root Juice Concentrate)
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- Maize Starch
- Natural Flavourings
- Sweetener: Sucralose
- Zinc Sulphate (Zinc) 3 mg
- Elderberry Juice Concentrate
How to use
Children (aged 4-18 years): When dietary intake is inadequate, take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children below the age of four years.
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains sucralose.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water, when dietary intake is inadequate
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Kids Immunity is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Kids Immunity is available at Superdrug and Ocado. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator.