- Acid: Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Maize Starch
- Ferrous Gluconate
- L-ascrobic Acid
- Beetroot Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Beetroot Juice Concentrate)
- Sweetener: Sodium Cyclamate
- Zinc Sulphate
- Natural Citrus Flavouring
- DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sweetner: Sodium Saccharin
- Calcium-D pantothenate
- Pyriodoxine Hydrochloride
- Thiamin Mononitrate
- Folic Acid
- Each tablet contains 282 mg of sodium
Nutrition Information Per Each 4.2g Tablet:
- Vitamin D 5µg, Vitamin E 12mg a TE
- Vitamin C 80mg
- Thiamin 1.1mg
- Riboflavin 1.4mg
- Niacin 16mg
- Vitamin B6 1.4mg
- Folic Acid 200µg
- Vitamin B12 2.5µg
- Biotin 50µg
- Pantothenic Acid 6mg
- Magnesium 58mg
- Iron 10mg
- Zinc 10mg
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional,
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years,
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C,
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200 ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
For everyday health and vitality
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST Multivitamin is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Multivitamin is available at Superdrug, Boots and Waitrose. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator. This product is also available online at Amazon UK.