B1, B2, B6 & B12 support normal energy yielding metabolism
B6 & B12 contribute to normal function of the immune system
B2, B6 & B12 contribute to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Thiamine (Vit B1) (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate) 20 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vit B3) 50 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5) (as Calcium Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 10 µg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit C) 500 mg
- Biotin 150 µg
- Folic Acid 400 µg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Carbonate Hydrate) 105 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate) 10 mg
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional,
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years,
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C,
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.