Vitamin B helps
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Beetroot Juice Powder (Maltodextrin, Beetroot Juice Concentrate)
- Maize Starch
- Natural Flavourings
- Sweeternes: Sodium Cyclamate, Sodium Saccharin
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Thiamin Mononitrate
- Folic Acid 500 µg
- Each tablet contains 350 mg Sodium
How to use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200ml of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional,
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years,
- Store tube tightly closed in cool, dry place. Store below 25°C,
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
tablet daily dissolved in 200ml of water*
*or as directed by your healthcare professional.
helps convert food
The VÖOST Effervescent range does not contain sugar. We use Australian regulated and approved artificial sweeteners to provide sweetness with little or no energy/kilojoules.
VÖOST effervescents do not contain any gluten derived ingredients and there is no added gluten in the formulations, however we cannot guarantee that the products are 100% free from gluten.
VÖOST B Complex is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
We are pleased to advise there are no preservatives in the VÖOST Effervescent Tablets.
VÖOST Vitamin B Complex is available at Boots. To find your nearest stockist go to our stockist locator. This product is also available online at Amazon UK.